P.O. Apologizes to Bora for now not retaining her hand throughout a beyond 'MAMA' performance

Eka P
P.O. Apologizes to Bora for now not retaining her hand throughout a beyond 'MAMA' performance - Block B's P.O. Apologized to Bora for his past mistake. 

Block B's P.O. Apologized to Bora for his past mistake.

P.O. Became the unique host and Bora become a guest at the March 21 airing of KBS2's 'Happy Together four' and the MCs said, "P.O. Pushed Bora away when she changed into looking to preserve his hand?"

The incident is from Bora and P.O.'s beyond collaboration degree at the 'Mnet Asian Music Awards.'

Bora defined, "During the rehearsal, P.O. And I promised to maintain hands. And we did numerous times all through the rehearsal. I become seeking to casually preserve his hand (at some point of the real performance) however it wasn't there. People likely didn't recognise."

P.O. Got up from his seat and apologized. He said, "I'm sorry. I've most effective executed with Block B members. I changed into nervous and forgot because I have not completed with a girl. I yet again apologize."



Source: allkpop.com
Tags