Lai Kuan Lin says he cherished Pentagon's Wooseok since the trainee days

Eka P
Lai Kuan Lin says he cherished Pentagon's Wooseok since the trainee days - Lai Kuan Lin pointed out his love for Pentagon's Wooseok. 

Lai Kuan Lin pointed out his love for Pentagon's Wooseok.

On March 11, Wooseok x Kuanlin held the show off for their unit debut with '9801.'

Lai Kuan Lin, who's recognised to be a massive fan of Wooseok, shared, "I loved Wooseok for the reason that trainee days." He defined, "During the trainee days, my eyes naturally went closer to Wooseok since he's tall. He was so good at rapping, in addition to dancing. So I commenced dreaming of becoming an first rate singer like hyung."

Wooseok also stated, "When Lai Kuan Lin first entered our corporation, personnel advised me, 'There's a person much like you,' so I checked. He checked out me with loving eyes so he stuck my interest greater than others and I suppose I took true care of him because then."

Source: allkpop.com
Tags