Cha Tae Hyun encourages a love line among near pal Kim Jong Kook and Han Ye Seul

Eka P
Cha Tae Hyun encourages a love line among near pal Kim Jong Kook and Han Ye Seul - Cha Tae Hyun teased his close friend Kim Jong Kook. 

Cha Tae Hyun teased his close friend Kim Jong Kook.

On the March 13 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star,' Kim Jong Kook, Yoo Se Yoon, and Shorry joined as the visitors.

During the speak, the MCs noted how Han Ye Seul picked Kim Jong Kook as her ideal kind throughout her appearance on SBS' 'My Ugly Duckling.' Regarding this, Kim Jong Kook stated, "It'll be bizarre if I take that meaningfully."

However, Cha Tae Hyun recommended a love line and advised they go out for meals a while. Kim Jong Kook spoke back, "The individual I work out with is very close pals with Han Ye Seul. I've also seen her in the U.S. She has met me earlier than. That's why she has selected me (out of others as her ideal type). I've informed the character to tell her, 'Thank you for speaking desirable approximately me.'"

Cha Tae Hyun persisted to poke amusing, saying, "You need to meet her your self to tell her that."




Source: allkpop.com
Tags