Big Bang's Seungri Decides to Resign from South Korea's Entertainment Industry

Eka P
Big Bang's Seungri Decides to Resign from South Korea's Entertainment Industry - Seungri announced that he would step down by uploading a long letter on his Instagram account.
 
Seungri announced that he would step down by uploading a long letter on his Instagram account.

Big Bang's Seungri for about a month was busy talking about nettter because of various cases that dragged his name. Starting from the Burning Sun Club case to being accused of providing prostitution to foreign investors.

Seungri followed all police investigation activities by coming directly to the police station. Seungri even had a drug test and proved negative. Even so, Seungri continues to be in the media spotlight even with new accusations and rumors associated with his name.

Not a few netizens continue to give bad comments to Seungri. On March 11, Seungri, through an Instagram account, shocked the public by announcing he would resign from the South Korean entertainment industry.

"This is Seungri. Right now, I think it would be better if I resigned from the entertainment industry. I decided to resign from the entertainment industry because of issues and I caused too much social disturbance, "he wrote. "Regarding the issues being investigated, I will be well investigated and reveal all charges," he wrote.

"Receiving criticism and hatred from the public for a month and a half with the situation of investigation teams in the country that is currently investigating me. I was even cornered as a traitor to the country, "he wrote. "I personally cannot stay quiet while endangering everyone around me just to save myself," he said.

"I sincerely thank fans who are inside and outside Korea who have given me so much love for the past 10 years. I think it's time for me to stop and at least (to protect) the good names of YG and Big Bang, "he wrote. "I apologize once again and apologize. Until now I feel grateful to everyone, "concluded Seungri.

Source: wowkeren.com