ARGON's Kain talks about how being a BTS backup dancer stimulated his idol desires

Eka P
ARGON's Kain talks about how being a BTS backup dancer stimulated his idol desires - Kain of the new boy group ARGON mentioned his beyond as a BTS backup dancer. 

Kain of the new boy group ARGON mentioned his beyond as a BTS backup dancer.

On March 11, ARGON held the showcase for his or her 1st single 'Master Key.' Member Kain shared how he started out dreaming of turning into an idol, and stated, "In the beyond, I was lively as a dancer and I got to make my debut as I wondered what it would be like if the cheers and shouts I listen on degree became for me."

Kain found out he stood on level with BTS, and stated, "I received degree revel in through happening a world tour with BTS sunbaenim. I commenced dreaming of becoming a singer on the grounds that then and I also were given to spend a good time as a dancer. I turned into active as a dancer for two-three years."

He persevered, "I accept as true with BTS sunbaenims exercise for approximately sixteen hours an afternoon. I need to follow how they are continually operating difficult and doing their fine, even at this type of high function."


Check out ARGON's debut "Master Key" MV beneath.
Tags