Park Yoo Na Shares Stories About Schoolmate Cha Eun Woo

Eka P
Park Yoo Na Shares Stories About Schoolmate Cha Eun Woo - Actress Park Yoo Na talked about her special relationship with Cha Eun Woo.


With the increasing popularity of the two, their pre-debut meeting recently received attention.

It turned out that Park Yoo Na and Cha Eun Woo were both attending Hanlim Multi Art School. Then in 2018, they acted as classmates in the drama 'My ID Is Gangnam Beauty.'

During an interview with Newsen, Park Yoo Na was asked if he had known Cha Eun Woo before his debut. Park Yoo Na replied, "I know Cha Eun Woo. He is famous for being handsome. I know him but he doesn't know me. "

He continued, "I was in the dance department when he was in the media entertainment department. There are around 40 students in each class so it's not easy for us to get to know each other. "

Park Yoo Na then added, "I'm only famous among teachers for being kind and beautiful."
Tags