How does Park Bo Gum Style in Expressing Feelings?

Eka P
How does Park Bo Gum Style in Expressing Feelings? - Park Bo Gum recently conducted an interview with TV Daily to discuss his latest drama entitled 'Encounter.' Regarding Kim Jin Hyuk's character and dating style, Park Bo Gum said, "The way Jin Hyuk loves is very reckless. Jin Hyuk also sacrificed a lot. "


Park Bo Gum later commented, "He is rather cool, and there are parts that I want to learn from him. He is very aggressive with his expression. "

When asked about his own dating style, Park Bo Gum said, "I look like Jin Hyuk about how I express my feelings, I don't get lost in my emotions, but I think more about how others feel when I express it. "

Park Bo Gum added, "Jin Hyuk is the type like, 'I will let go of my feelings no matter what you think.' On the other hand, I think more like, 'Will other people be fine when I say this?'"
Tags