Jung Chaeyeon DIA Thank You After Leave MC Position "Inkigayo"

Eka P
Jung Chaeyeon DIA Thank You After Leave MC Position "Inkigayo" - Jung Chaeyeon DIA became the "Inkigayo" MC for the last time on February 3, and through Instagram he wrote congratulations on all the support and memories he got.


He wrote:

Thank you for giving a lot of love for ‘Yeppeun Gayo’ (a play for ig Inkigayo ’) so far. I started around Chinese New Year last year ... I was really inexperienced and lacked skill but thank you for always giving me encouragement and support. Thank you PD for creating 'Yeppeun Gayo' and writers who always write funny scripts for me, because I'm not very good at speaking. Thank you to the stylists and staff who always make up for me every morning, I love you. Thank you also for AID who always comes early in the morning. Thank you, I'm always happy when I go home.

Every Saturday I usually fall asleep thinking that 'Tomorrow' I have to go to 'Inkigayo', and I will close the weekend with 'Inkigayo', but now ... Thank you for everything. I will continue to show good images.
He also thanked fellow members I.O.I, Mina gugudan and Yeonjung Cosmic Girls in the tag, and included photos of the three of them as well as a cake. He also tagged fellow MC Mingyu SEVENTEEN and Song Kang.
Tags