Hoya Suddenly Announces Will Live Right Military Compulsory After Chinese Holiday

Eka P
Hoya Suddenly Announces Will Live Right Military Compulsory After Chinese Holiday - Today, Tuesday (5/2), Korean drama fans are happy to welcome Joo Won's return from military service. The 1987-born actor completed his tenure ten days ahead of schedule.


Unfortunately on the same day, other male celebrities said goodbye to undergoing military service. Hoya announced that he would soon be on duty on February 7 through a handwritten letter posted on the official fancafe.

"Hello, this is Hoya. It's been a month since 2019 and Chinese New Year has arrived.

"Is your holiday fun? It's been 9 years since I debuted. Time passed quickly, right? I think my 20s are filled with the love of fans to the point that I can't describe it without your love.

"I'm really happy thanks to HOLY (Hoya's fan name). Thank you for giving me memories that I will never forget.

"Actually, I wrote this letter to inform you of the news today. I will join the military after this holiday. I apologize to all the fans who were surprised by this impromptu news.

"But because this is my duty as a citizen, I will spend my time becoming more mature than I am now. I hope you are all happy while waiting for me. I will come back healthy. When we meet again, I will greet you as better people Thank you always, and I love you, from Lee Howon. "

Meanwhile, Hoya debuted as INFINITE's personnel in 2010 where he filled the role of rapper and played dancer. The 1991-born singer left INFINITE in August 2017 and continued his career as a solo singer and actor.
Tags