Familiar with Bangtan Boys, Lee Hyun Admits Suga to Be the Most Approached Member

Eka P
Familiar with Bangtan Boys, Lee Hyun Admits Suga to Be the Most Approached Member - Singer Lee Hyun appeared as a guest star in MC FM4U's Shin Kim Shin Young’s Hope Song at Noon on Thursday, February 7. This one singer came to promote his new song entitled "Not Yet".


"Kim Shin Young's Hope Song at Noon" was delivered by Kim Shin Young. They then discussed the title track "Not Yet". Lee Hyun through his social media account said that he sang this song with feeling.

Lee Hyun revealed about Bang Si Hyuk's contribution to this latest song. Bang Si Hyuk is the founder and CEO of Big Hit Entrepreneur and his name is increasingly taken into account because he is able to promote Bangtan Boys well.

Lee Hyun said, "This track is a collaboration between Bang Si Hyuk and me. I went home after working to finish this song and Bang Si Hyuk sent a video then said, ‘I wrote the track for you. What do you think?'"

"In this video, Si Hyuk played the piano and sang the first part of the song" Not Yet ". The song itself is very touching. I feel Si Hyuk has read my mind, "Lee Hyun said. "That's why I agreed to work with him," Lee Hyun added.

His closeness with Bang Si Hyuk made Lee Hyun also familiar with Bangtan Boys. This was also revealed by Lee Hyun when he appeared as a guest star on the "Radio Star" program. But this time Lee Hyun revealed that there was one member who was difficult to approach.

"I'm close to all of them. Even so, there are some members who are difficult to approach, "said Lee Hyun. "I personally feel that Suga is difficult to approach. Even though I've known him for a long time. I still find it difficult to approach him, "said Lee Hyun.

Lee Hyun then gave praise to Suga's personality. "Even since I was a trainee, Suga has a swag side. "Since the beginning he has become a tough person," said Lee Hyun. "I saw Suga as an artist (art worker)," he said again.

Suga also received praise from Kim Shin Young. "Suga invited me to come to the BTS concert. He is a sweet person, "he said. Lee Hyun added, "That's why his name is Suga."
Tags