Become a 'Video Star' Bedfellow Star, Tony Ahn I Never Crush Sandara Park

Eka P
Become a 'Video Star' Bedfellow Star, Tony Ahn I Never Crush Sandara Park - Sandara Park has now clearly become an MC, still the MBC "Video Star" program. The entertainer, accepted as Dara, even accustomed abounding congratulations and abutment from his abutting colleagues such as above associates of 2NE1 CL, Park Bom, and Minzy and a amount of added celebrities such as Honey Lee to Lee Suhyun Akdong Musician.


Through his latest episode, Tony Ahn appeared as a bedfellow brilliant with Hwangbo, JeA Brown Eyed Girls, and songwriter Kim Eana. Sandara appear that she had accustomed Tony Ahn's handwritten letter in the past.

"I ambition you a blessed birthday. I don't like autograph belletrist but feel beholden and advantageous to be able to get to apperceive Sandara Park," Tony Ahn said. He even appear the capacity of the letter he had accounting at the time.

"For Dara, I aboveboard ambition you a blessed altogether and achievement that your day will be abounding of acceptable and blessed things. I am blessed to apperceive Dara," he continued. "He is the being I amount to the point area I can use expressions that I adulation him."

Furthermore, Tony Ahn opened up about his friend's comments if he was dating. "I consistently get blame from hwangbo because he says I'm bad at dating," he admitted.

Hearing this, Hwangbo commented, "There is something arresting about him. I'm abiding he has been dating able-bodied if he was adolescent and in his 20s and abounding women were absorbed in him afterwards trying. But accepting older, it seems he is accepting scared. He said will delay and see. "
"He said there was abeyant for women from accompany to be lovers, but I told him that anyone could abduct the woman if she connected to delay and see," he explained. JeA was analytical about Tony Ahn's accurate animosity for the absolute Sandara Park.

"Waiting and seeing may complete strange, but it alone describes the time that 2 humans charge to affirm their feelings," Tony said. "Are you cat-and-mouse for Sandara Park?" MC asked Park Na Rae was curious.

"It's not like I'm abutting to anyone afterwards I alarm him a acquaintance and we're not in a adventurous relationship," Tony replied. Until finally, the added MCs were analytical and told Tony and Dara to authority easily and eye acquaintance for 10 seconds. "I can feel Tony Ahn sending letters through his eyes," Kim Sook commented.


"Not awkward with Dara. I apperceive Dara's ideal blazon and the appearance of the man she likes," Tony Ahn continued. "If Sandara Park says she's absorbed in dating Tony Ahn, will you be absorbed in dating her?" Park Na Rae asked back.

"I already admired Dara. At that time, we didn't accept the adventitious to accommodated anniversary other. Now, we accept a abutting and adequate relationship, so I don't apperceive what to do with all of these things," Tony Ahn said. On the aboriginal day of clearly acceptable an MC, Sandara Park was even beholden because she got a lot of camera highlights because of the affair of the adulation story.
Tags