Cosmic Girls expressed a desire to appear on variety shows

Guntur NK
Cosmic Girls expressed a desire to appear on variety shows - On February 27th, Cosmic Girls held a showcase for their fourth mini-album "Dream Your Dream" at Yes24 Live Hall in Seoul.


At the event, Cosmic Girls talked about wanting to perform on variety shows.

Dayoung said, "I'll go anywhere for every offer" and call "Please Take Care of My Refrigerator" and SBS "Running Man" as the show she wants.

Dayoung also talked about her recent performance in "City Fishers" Channel A, and revealed, "I received a gold badge from Lee Kyung Kyu.

He said that whenever I wanted to come, he would give me a chance to do it.

I want to appear in 'City Fishers' during this promotion. I want to bring all the members of Cosmic Girls and catch freshwater fish and other big fish. "

Cheng Xiao said, "I want to continue 'Law of the Jungle' again. I will be ambitious. "
Tags