Weki Meki Share Many Things In The Mini Showcase Second Album "Lucky"

Guntur NK
Weki Meki Share Many Things In The Mini Showcase Second Album "Lucky" - Weki Meki held a showcase for their second mini album "Lucky."

Weki Meki held a showcase for their second mini album "Lucky."

At the beginning of the showcase, members of Weki Meki perform on stage with the appearance of "Iron Boy."

Regarding the release of their second mini album, Rina said, "I miss our fans. I think I'm more nervous than when we debuted. "

Lucy added, "We prepare many things. I hope you'll wait for him. "

They also update fans about what they have done. Weki Meki revealed that they were filming a reality program and sharing stories of their trip to Thailand.

Choi Yoojung commented on her turning 20. "To be honest, nothing has changed. My mom says my style changes and I look like an adult. "

Kim Doyeon stated, "I got a new identity card, but I'm sad for not being able to use it yet. I always wanted to wear high heels, so my sister said she would buy it for me.

I want to try wearing it even when I'm not working, "and added that she also wants to watch adult films.

They then feature "My World" and "Pretty Boy" before sharing about things from their lucky charms.

Kim Doyeon said, "When I lay down the heating mat and listened to music after the practice, my pressure on that day disappeared and it gave me healing."

Lua reveals, "I love the smell of bread" and choose toys that smell like bread. Eli said, "I work hard for diet and my staple food is yam. My heart beats thinking about the kind of sweet potatoes I have to eat, "
Tags