Thanks to Wanna One, 'I Can See Your Voice 5' managed to lead the rating

Guntur NK
Thanks to Wanna One, 'I Can See Your Voice 5' managed to lead the rating - The appearance of Wanna One in the 'I Can See Your Voice 5' program has a good effect on the program.

Thanks to Wanna One, 'I Can See Your Voice 5' managed to lead the rating

The 'I Can See Your Voice 5' episode, starring Wanna One member, aired on February 16th, just in time for the Lunar New Year celebrations.

Not just one or two members, all members of Wanna One are present in the episode. All Wanna One members are challenged to guess who the contestant can sing or tone.

Thanks to the appearance of Wanna One, the episode 'I Can See Your Voice 5' managed to get an average rating of 3.6% and peak rating reached 5%. This is the highest rating earned by the television program at that time.

After Wanna One, 'I Can See Your Voice 5' will be the arrival of Red Velvet as the next guest scheduled to air on February 23 next week. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags