Sehun EXO decided not to receive a gift from fans

Guntur NK
Sehun EXO decided not to receive a gift from fans - Sehun becomes the next EXO member who decides to no longer receive gifts from fans.

Sehun EXO decided not to receive a gift from fans

Following Xiumin earlier this month, then Chen and D.O in 2016, and Lay in 2015 ago, now Sehun revealed that he will not receive gifts from fans.

He writes, "I want to greet you after a long time, and I write this because I have a lot of thoughts in my mind and I want to convey to you by words."

"Looking back, I feel like I'm getting a lot of love and I feel grateful to all of you for that. But if you think about it, I think it will be warmer if we share that love, not only to me, but also to many others, please? I personally strive to share that love, and it does not help too much. "

"I think we will all be happier than now if the love you share with me is given to others who are more in need. There are so many people around us who need more love. "

"So from now on, I just want to receive your warm thoughts in lieu of a gift on my birthday. I think giving those who need more will be the best gift I can get. And also I'm writing this letter because I want to thank you all. "

Finally he wrote, "Thank you for reading this. May you stay in good health, and have a happy time with your family. Happy New Year Imlek, "he concluded. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags