Often Like Irene Red Velvet, Like This Seo Ji Hye's Response

Guntur NK
Often Like Irene Red Velvet, Like This Seo Ji Hye's Response - Seo Ji Hye shares her thoughts on her resemblance to Irene Red Velvet.

Often Like Irene Red Velvet, Like This Seo Ji Hye's Response

On February 13th, Seo Ji Hye attended an interview at a cafe in Yongsan to discuss the drama 'Black Knight' which just ended.

He is also given another question that states his resemblance to Irene.

With a smile, Seo Ji Hye, who is older than Irene, commented, "Normally, the younger person is called similar to an older person, but I'm called Irene-like that makes me feel younger."

He adds, "To my colleagues I jokingly say, 'I like it more when people say that I look like Irene'" so Seo Ji Hye showed little attention, saying, "But what if Irene does not like this? ?
Tags