Hyeyeon BESTie expressed regret when joining in 'The Unit'

Guntur NK
Hyeyeon BESTie expressed regret when joining in 'The Unit' - After the "The Unit" event was completed, Hyeyeon BESTIE recently underwent a photo shoot with International bnt magazine. At the interview he talked about many things, including his experience with "The Unit".

"I followed the show because I wanted people to know my name".

Hyeyeon has debuted for seven years. Initially he was a member of the EXID group. After leaving he then joined BESTie since 2013.

"A lot of people do not know who I am, even though it's been almost seven years," Hyeyeon said. "I followed the show because I wanted people to know my name".

This BESTie group member told of her most memorable performance during "The Unit", which is when she presented "Jackpot". He is also very happy to have one stage with Rain.

"From the costumes, the music, and the performances, all impressed me," Hyeyeon said. "It's an honor to be sharing the stage with a very talented Rain, I work hard not to make mistakes."

In addition, Hyeyeon reveals the looks he greatly regrets. While presenting "Poca a Poco", he can not do cutesy concept well because it is older than the others.

"When I see myself after that, I feel sorry I can not do the concept with more cute," Hyeyeon story. "I do not have a lot of cute stuff, but I'll learn a lot."

The girl born in 1990 tells of her concerns competing with younger children. Hyeyeon also learned a lot from girls younger than her.

"I'm a bit worried, they're 10 years easier than me," Hyeyeon said. "I want to show my good side, but also feel depressed.Seeing the girls perform well, I learned a lot from them."

He will choose Yoonjo Hello Venus, Chahee Melody Day, Semmi Matilda, and NC.A if he is a spectator. "We share the same experiences and worries, so it's easier for us to be friends," Hyeyeon said.
Tags