After 'Secret Garden', Oh My Girl will be promoting 'Love O'Clock' in music program

Guntur NK
After 'Secret Garden', Oh My Girl will be promoting 'Love O'Clock' in music program - Oh My Girl will again do promotion in music program with other songs.

After 'Secret Garden', Oh My Girl will be promoting 'Love O'Clock' in music program

Since its comeback in early January 2018, Oh My Girl has been actively promoting in the music program with the song 'Secret Garden'. The song 'Secret Garden' also managed to deliver Oh My Girl to the trophy's first victory in music program since its debut.

After a month goes by, now Oh My Girl is rumored to be extending their promotional activities in the music program. Girl group made by WM Entertainment will soon be bringing the song 'Love O'Clock' for the fans.

'Love O'Clock' is one of the songs on the mini album 'Secret Garden', which features the musical characteristics of Oh My Girl girl group. The lyrics of this medium-sized pop dance song is a continuation of the lyrics of the song 'Windy Day'.

Ready to watch YooA cs performance when singing 'Love O'Clock' in music program? (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags