Park Woo Jin and Park Ji Hoon Wanna One apologize after reaping the controversy

Eko P
Park Woo Jin and Park Ji Hoon have finally revealed an apology after reaping controversy among fans.

Park Woo Jin and Park Ji Hoon Wanna One apologize after reaping the controversy

Controversy occurred when a video circulating on the internet showing Park Woo Jin was pulling Park Ji Hoon's hair in the plane.

Although the agency has clarified that the act was purely done because at that time both were joking around, the two personnel Wanna One is still releasing their apologies to fans.

Park Ji Hoon wrote, "I'm sorry to have made so many people worried. Woo Jin and I are friends of the same age, and we are very close, there are times when we are too rough when we are joking. I do not know if it could cause controversy like this. "

"After the video you saw, Park Woo Jin fixed my hair, and we talked to each other without any problems. When we joked we did not hurt each other's feelings. "

"There is no problem between us and we are very close to each other. You do not have to worry. I will be more careful to show a better image and not make many people worry in the future. "

While Park Woo Jin said, "I sincerely apologize for having done the unfit in public. Ji Hoon and I are often joking in a slightly rough way, and I think the people who see it feel uncomfortable. "

"I will act more carefully so that things like this do not happen again in the future. I will also try harder to show a better image, "said Wanna One personnel. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags