Oh My Girl releases choreographic teaser for new song 'Secret Garden'

Eko P
Just a matter of time before the release, Oh My Girl is now uploading the latest teaser for the song 'Secret Garden'.


Oh My Girl releases choreographic teaser for new song 'Secret Garden'

'Secret Garden' is the title of the new song and the new mini-album to be released by Oh My Girl on January 9th.

In the early hours of Sunday (07/01), Oh My Girl has released the latest teaser video showing footage of choreography from the song 'Secret Garden'.

With a medium-sized pop song sung with mellow vocals from the members, the song is performed with beautiful choreography. In the video we will also see two different versions of the costumes, as members perform the choreography of this song.

While waiting for the release of the fifth mini album from YooA cs, let's see the choreography teaser below! (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags