Oh My Girl finally won the first trophy since debut, Congratulations!

Guntur NK
Oh My Girl managed to win their first trophy in a music program since its debut in the South Korean music industry.


Oh My Girl finally won the first trophy since debut, Congratulations!

This trophy won by Oh My Girl for the song 'Secret Garden' on the episode of 'The Show' on Tuesday (23/01).

On the episode of 'The Show', Oh My Girl has to compete with JBJ and Kim Chungha who also just made a comeback. But the song 'Secret Garden' managed to excel with the acquisition of 6698 points.

JBJ ranks second with 'My Flower' which earned 6160 points and Kim Chungha is third with his new song, 'Roller Coaster'.

When the trophy welcomes, Oh My Girl members can not help but cry as they are the first trophies since their debut.

Incidentally today Arin is also appointed as a special MC on 'The Show', joining two other MCs.

Congratulations to Oh My Girl! (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags