Had canceled released, IU finally released MV Remake 'With The Heart To Forget You'

Eko P
IU finally released her remake music video entitled 'With The Heart To Forget You'.



The song 'With The Heart To Forget You' should be released through the album 'Flower Bookmark 2' in September 2017.

However, because at that time there was a case involving the family of the late Kim Kwang Seok, IU decided to cancel the release.

The case includes the death of Kim Kwang Seok's daughter who was hidden by his wife. Many people assume and accuse the wife of deliberately covering the death of his daughter, for royalties from the songs belonging to the late husband still flowing into his pocket.

At that time he said, "In April, this song was the first song I chose to put on the album 'Flower Bookmark 2'. On the first 'Flower Bookmark' album, I put the song 'Flower'. I have long been a fan of the late Kim Kwang Seok and I want to re-insert his song into this album. "

"But after reading the news recently and thinking carefully, I decided not to put it in this album. I think it would be very difficult to treat this song like an ordinary song, and people might feel emotional and uncomfortable when they hear it. "

After the case subsided, IU now released the song in the early hours of Saturday (06/01). He said, "As a fan who loves his music, I want to pay my respects and recollect Kim Kwang Seok with his beautiful song that I sang with great sincerity."

Listen to IU's "With The Heart To For You" video below! (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags