The current condition of actor Kim Woo Bin

Eko P
0
Hong Jong Hyun informs of his current actor Kim Woo Bin's current condition.

Later the fans were worried, after Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with cancer.

When talking about Kim Woo Bin in his latest interview, actor Hong Jong Hyun said, "I was very shocked when I first found out. I know his body is not healthy, but I did not expect to get that far. For now I know that his condition is getting better. He will be able to get well soon. "

The actor continued, "It's very difficult to keep meeting and seeing the conditions. I feel bad because I can not reach him even after I know the news. He must have had a hard time from anyone and imagine how many people ask if he is all right. "

"I feel if sending a message to him can make him more stressful. I sent a message after his name no longer be a conversation on the internet. We talked about a lot of things and he contacted me to say he was all right. "

"I gave him the spirit and hope he can recover soon so we can work together again," he added. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)