Awful meeting Jo Se Ho with G-Dragon

Eko P
0
Jo Se Ho finally talks about his encounter with G-Dragon who had horrendous many fans.

Some time ago G-Dragon was surprised after seeing Jo Se Ho in the crowd, when he was attending a fashion show in Paris.

While attending a press conference for 'Photo People in Paris' program recently, Jo Se Ho claimed to meet G-Dragon while filming the program.

"At that time the details of the program have not been made public. So somebody said that I went to Paris with my own money, so people uploaded a video while I was filming, "Jo Se Ho story.

Regarding his meeting with G-Dragon, "I actually met G-Dragon. We've known each other for a while, so we send messages to each other. I was so excited when I met her so I called her name and she welcomed me well. "

"The people of Paris who were around wondered and asked, 'Who are you? Why do you know G-Dragon? "And I'm proud to answer that is a comedian in Korea," he said proudly.

Jo Se Ho also claimed to get a message from G-Dragon after the meeting, "I wonder why you're there?" Asked the Big Bang member and Jo Se Ho replied that he was filming a program.

'Photo People in Paris' is a program that centers on the art of photography. The program will be aired on Naver by mid-December. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)