Kang Min Hyuk pleaded not hesitate to be intimate with Ha Ji Won at 'Hospital Ship'

Eko P
0

Kang Min Hyuk discusses a lot of things about "Hospital Ship" that just starred. The most interesting topic of course is the experience of colliding acting with Ha Ji Won.

"Hospital Ship" is a drama of medical genre. But the story is embellished love line Kang Min Hyuk and Ha Ji Won. When asked about the impression of starring in a melodrama with a much more senior actress than him, the drummer CN Blue is proud.

"(She's) always cheerful moment and time, I've never seen her show any signs of being uncomfortable or tired," said Kang Min Hyuk.

"Before I started, I felt very flattered to act with a great senior, but once we started filming, (Ha Ji Won) treats me like he's really my sister, it makes me feel good."

"Our melo chemistry is also growing bit by bit, the drama telling men and women in their thirties as mature as a doctor, but also experiencing growing love, I think it's one with nature."

"Sometimes I ask, 'Can you do this?' in acting matters, I'm not so careful when holding his hand or making physical contact.We are like brothers and sisters because of the age range, but we only differ a year in dramas so I'm more brave when acting. " (wk / kr)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)