GOSSIP >> PD '1 Night 2 Days' share the latest news Lee Seung Gi in Military

Eko P
0
PD Na Young Suk share the latest news Lee Seung Gi in the military. 


Fans were delighted to hear the news of Lee Seung Gi is currently being conscripted. Yesterday (2/8), Na Young Suk PD of many popular variety show, including '1 Night 2 Days', revealed that recently he visited Lee Seung Gi at the military headquarters.

He said, "I think that would be fun to go visit for a while, and it happened when I received a call from headquarters to conduct visits with the aim to encourage the officers and men in the armed forces. Through this opportunity, I was also likely to meet him. "

He revealed the news of Lee Seung Gi and said, "Circumstances Lee Seung Gi was excellent. She was getting better and he looked well. He is an excellent fit with military uniforms. As soon as he saw me, he greeted me with a story of heroism, and I listened to the end."

Lee Seung Gi began to undergo compulsory military service since 1 February and is scheduled to come out on October 30, 2017. He currently serves as special forces soldiers.

Source: TVReport
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)