GOSSIP >> Jin Goo promised to take part in the Descendants of the Sun Season 2

Eko P
0
In an interview with one of the Korean media, Jin Goo share the story of his life after playing the character of Seo Dae Young Descendants of the Sun. If produced, he also promised to take on the role dikelanjutan drama that has raised his name. 


Seo Dae Young previously not well known, can now enjoy fame thanks to the KBS drama, Descendants of the Sun. "To be honest, for the first time I felt uncomfortable. Last year I could only sit in the ranks of those films and they only recognized me, but sekrang they ask for autographs and photos. Now I'm more useful."

He continued, "It was also amazing, how people recognize me in other countries. I understand if it is still in Asia, but I was really surprised when recognized in Paris, France. It was so cool! How do people of different races can recognize . "

In addition, other changes are also felt, one of which is varied offerings over. "Sekrang 95% of the bid to me is of the romantic genre."

Jin Goo also discusses related rumors about Descendants of the Sun season 2. Candidates father of two children said, "I also heard about it. I saw the news, if there is a season 2, then of course I will take part in. I would do it again. No matter how successful or not, probably because I have received a great gift from before. I have to pay back what I have received. "
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)