Han Seo Hee admits that she received special treatment in prison because of her beautiful face

Eka P
0

 

Han Seo Hee admits that she received special treatment in prison because of her beautiful face
Instagram/hahnsushii

Through Instagram Story, Han Seo Hee revealed that she received special treatment from the warden because of her beautiful face. The woman was jailed for drug use.

Han Seo Hee was imprisoned for around 2 years in connection with a drug use case. Not long ago, the alleged former YG Entertainment trainee revealed his life while in prison.

Through Instagram Story, Seo Hee revealed that she received special treatment from the warden because of her beautiful face. "I had my own room for the two years I was there," said the woman born in 1995.

"I told the warden that I was a princess and I didn't want to share a room with other people. Then, he gave me my own room because the warden thought I was beautiful," she added. Seo Hee was then asked about the cost of her room for 2 years in prison.

The woman was surprised by the question and answered, "Eh? Are you asking how much rent I pay for a private room? The prison system depends on your taxes. You have to pay for your own things."

Next, Seo Hee was asked whether she felt guilty about her actions of using drugs. "I wouldn't say that I feel guilty, because my crime had no victims. Even so, I have a lot of regrets," he answered.

"Instead of feeling guilty for the crimes I committed, I often ask myself why I did some of the things I did. Wait, does that feel bad?" said the woman who often creates controversy.

Seo Hee's story about her prison life immediately caught the attention of netizens. "Do you think he is telling the truth about his experience in prison? What kind of prison guard gives you a private room because you are beautiful?[sic!]," wrote one netizen.

"She's so shameless, is she really in her 30s?[sic!]," added another. "I think the people who support him and ask questions are all paid to do it[sic!]," said another netizen. What do you think? (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)