Ten NCT/WayV openly admits that they regret not continuing their education

Eka P
0

Facebook/NCT. smtown

Ten NCT or WayV openly stated that he regretted not continuing his studies on BuzzFeed UK's YouTube content which was released recently.

One of the sub-units of NCT, WayV appears in new content on YouTube BuzFeed UK. Kun, Ten, Xiaojun, Hendery and Yangyang were known some time ago to hold a "Phantom" fan meeting in London, England last June. Winwin was unable to attend this time due to his busy solo career in China.

On this occasion, WayV answered questions from fans on Twitter. One of them asked what the members would do if they didn't debut with WayV.

"I might become a musical actor," said Xiaojun and WayV unanimously exclaimed "Oooh". "I studied musicals on campus, so yes," continued the idol born in 1999.

"Business man?" said Hendery and made everyone laugh. "Yes and following in my father's footsteps," he explained.

"I want to be a pilot because I like everything about the sky. Piloting, skydiving or whatever," said Kun. The MCs were shocked when they found out that Kun really did sky diving and even had a license to do it.

Ten was the last member to reveal what would happen if he didn't debut on WayV. He later admitted that he regretted not going to London for college when he was young.

"I think I will learn something like art or marketing," said the handsome idol born in 1996.

"I had a chance to chat with Yangyang when we arrived in London. I was sorry because I had to come to college in London when I was young," Ten explained.

"I told him like 'I should come here and study'," said the idol from Thailand. "That's right," Yangyang replied, nodding. (wk/alpha)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)