Yoo Teo Must Kiss Kim Ji Hoon's Lips Back and forth While Filming 'Love to Hate You'

Eka P
0

Yoo Teo Must Kiss Kim Ji Hoon's Lips Back and forth While Filming 'Love to Hate You'
Korean Netflix

The drama 'Love to Hate You' tells the story of women who really hate losing to men and men who are very suspicious of women. Yoo Teo plays Nam Kang Ho, a top actor.

"Love to Hate You" has been officially released by Netflix since February 10. As soon as it was released, Yoo Teo, who became the male lead, underwent an interview with the local media. One of the things that the actor discussed was his kissing scenes with several characters.

In the drama, Yoo Teo had to film kiss scenes with various characters. The actor said, "It wasn't difficult actually. After finishing filming, I realized that I had kissed Oh Se Na (Lee Joo Bin), Yeo Mi Ran (Kim Ok Vin), and even Do Won Joon (Kim Ji Hoon)."

Yoo Teo laughed to himself because he realized that he had kissed the actor and actress "Love to Hate You". The character actor Nam Gang Ho then revealed the details of his kissing process with Kim Ji Hoon which turned out to be done repeatedly.

"I just thought, 'It's time. Let's do well'. I thought hard about how to make it funny. Neither of us had a problem (with the kiss), and we just had fun. The director really liked it on set, so we shot that scene 10 times, he made us do it over and over," said Yoo Teo.

Yoo Teo then discussed what it was like to act with Kim Ok Vin in "Love to Hate You". "I'm just grateful. He's a veteran, and I've known him for a long time. We first met in the film 'The Actresses'," he said.

"I know better than anyone else where I stand as an actor, so my co-stars can say, 'I don't know him.' But Ok Vin never once doubted me and only put his trust in me," continued Yoo Yeo.

Yoo Teo then gave praise to Kim Ok Vin. "Seeing him jumping around the set as his character, it feels so beautiful. I don't know how to explain it in words, but working with him is really fun," he concluded.

Meanwhile, "Love to Hate You" is a rom-com about women who really hate losing to men and men who are very suspicious of women. Yoo Teo plays Nam Kang Ho, a top actor who doesn't trust women. Don't miss watching it. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)