Jimin BTS Announces Solo Album Release in March 2023, Netizens: Big Hit Please...

Eka P
0

Jimin BTS Announces Solo Album Release in March 2023
Jimin BTS announced that he will soon debut solo in March 2023 (Instagram @j.m)

Jimin BTS recently delivered happy news to ARMYs around the world.

On Friday (10/02), Jimin greeted his fans by holding a live broadcast on the Weverse platform.

While holding the broadcast, Jimin shared, "I think the album I'm currently preparing for will come out in March."

The BTS member then continued, "If you can look forward to it, I will be very grateful."

Jimin then added, "We prepared a lot of things to do with you," he said.

"We are preparing a lot of things where we can do a variety of fun things, so it would be better if you can look forward to it," concluded the idol.

Responding to this news, South Korean netizens immediately gave their various comments on theqoo site:

"I think I will feel very happy in March,"

"Big Hit, please open the album pre-order right now,"

"Oh my God! Jimin will release a solo album in March!"

"He doesn't have time to rest, hahaha,"

"February, hurry up"

"To be honest, I hope he stars in more variety shows this time,"

"Will he be the fourth BTS member to release a solo album?"

"March. This is going to be the best March ever"

"I really look forward to the stage appearance, I hope the song is good,"

"I want to see it on television,"

"Jimin, I'll be looking forward to it,"

"The Glory is in March, and Jimin is also in March. I can't wait for March," and many other comments.

Meanwhile, Jimin recently collaborated with BIGBANG's Taeyang on a song called "VIBE". /kpopchart.net

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)