Jang Wonyoung Ive graduated from high school, I could not believe I was 20 years old

Eka P
0

Jang Wonyoung Ive graduated from high school, I could not believe I was 20 years old
Jang Wonyoung Ive got a special award after graduating from high school. (Photo: Allkpop)

Jang Wonyoung Ive graduated from Seoul Performing Arts High School (SOPA). On this occasion, Wonyoung received a special award because he had succeeded in debuting as an idol group.

This award is always given by Sopa for each of his students who succeeded in debuting, both those who became idols or actors or actresses.

This award was given by Sopa on the basis of his students to achieve their goals in the arts. As is known, schools with the characteristics of this yellow uniform are art schools.

Unfortunately, on this occasion Wonyoung could not attend his graduation wisdom because of a clash with his work schedule. Nevertheless, the singer of the song After Like gave a farewell message.

"Thank you to everyone who congratulated me for my graduation. Sadly, I could not meet and greet my classmates and teachers, but I would like to thank you. " said Wonuoung quoted by Koreaboo, Thursday (9/2/2023).

"I still don't believe I am 20 years old, and it feels awkward. But now I am an adult, I will be more responsible for my actions and show a more mature image, "he said again. /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)