NCT Dream Reveals Favorite Moments And Parts Of Their Movie, 'In A DREAM' Playing In Cinemas

Eka P
0

NCT Dream Reveals Favorite Moments And Parts Of Their Movie, 'In A DREAM' Playing In Cinemas

Throughout this two-hour feature, fans will get live shows, rehearsal footage, and intimate interviews where the seven members discuss with one another and also see themselves on screen.


NCT DREAM once again connected with international fans with the release of the movie "In a DREAM". The film showcases the worlds of Mark Lee, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung both on and off stage as the group prepares for and performs for their biggest concert to date at South Korea's massive Olympic Stadium.


Throughout this two-hour feature, fans will get live performances, practice footage, and intimate interviews where the seven members discuss with each other as well as see themselves on screen as they read and watch messages from NCTzen.


"I love seeing and hearing the fans sing along to our songs. It's so touching! There are a lot of performances I hope the fans look forward to, but I'm glad they saw 'Trigger the Fever', which is a song I think can only add energy watching, as well as 'Quiet Down', which showed a new side of NCT DREAM. And of course 'Hot Sauce', which was a stage full of fun!" Renjun exclaimed.


Mark is glad that fans can watch the three pairings on "Quiet Down". "I enjoyed performing 'Quiet Down' the most and I really liked pairing with Renjun. Fans can actually watch three different sets of our 'Quiet Down' performances at the same time when they watch it in ScreenX Format, so I hope fans enjoy watching NCT DREAM's preparations!" he said.


Jeno wants NCTzen to be ready to see their video message. "The video message from NCTzens is etched in my memory the most. It was so special to hear from them. It would be great if fans could look forward to behind-the-scenes footage from concert rehearsals, along with moments off stage. I think that's where our charms are different from when we were shine on stage," Jeno said.


Haechan highlighted his first acting experience, saying, "I had so much fun acting for the first time for 'My First and Last.' I hope you enjoy watching our cute sides! My favorite part of the concert was 'Trigger the Fever.' The moment when NCTzen and the seven of us gave 100 percent to the stage was very memorable."


Jaemin showed his 'Irreplaceable' facial expression and said, "My favorite is 'Dear DREAM' because I think it is a song that conveys the emotions and narration of NCT DREAM from the beginning to the present to NCTzen. And I like it even more because it is meaningful that we can sing this song again as seven members.


"This is a bit personal, but I also really enjoyed the 'Irreplaceable' performance on stage during concerts, so please pay attention to my expressions in that scene! You will find me with the happiest face when I see NCTzens!" he continued.


Chenle shares trivia about the final chorus of "Trigger the Fever". "I personally like the last chorus part of the performance of 'Trigger the Fever' the most. I hope the fans can look forward to everything about this film. Not only in terms of story, but it will also be shown in special ScreenX and 4DX formats, which is very cool. 4DX really makes you feel like you're at a real concert. Hope you all enjoy the ride with us!"


Jisung promised stories that have never been told before, saying, "My favorite parts were the sincere interviews of each member and our talk about our future. It shows our thoughts and mindset that we've been through this journey. I hope you look forward to the story in behind the scenes that we haven't talked about. This movie shows how the stages and performances that all fans love so much are made, so I'm looking forward to sharing them with our NCTzens." (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)