Mark is truly a special figure in NCT Dream, the words of the other members are proof

Eka P
0

Mark is truly a special figure in NCT Dream, the words of the other members are proof

In The Movie 'In A DREAM' Currently Screening In Cinemas, The Members Share Their Thoughts About And How Much Their Eldest Brother Means To Them.


Apart from being the leader and the oldest member, Mark Lee's role in NCT Dream is more than that. In the movie "In A DREAM" currently showing in theaters, the members share their thoughts on and how much their eldest brother means to them.


Renjun showed his appreciation for Mark, saying, "Our oldest hyung, thanks to him I got to know myself better and I think he's a person who gives me a lot of strength besides our team. He's a person who tries harder without even knowing he's having a hard time, so I hope she can rest from time to time or let go of those little worries."


Answering what kind of person Mark is to him, Jeno said, "A required member? I think he's that kind of person in Dream. It must have been really hard for him but he always endured it and in that way, we were motivated to work harder.


Haechan also thinks Mark's presence is special. "He's a responsible person. He's a hyung and a member who has strong leadership, making it possible for the seven of us to stand on stage. With one heart and one mind, I still learn a lot from him," said Haechan.


Jaemin described the importance of Mark's existence in NCT Dream so clearly. He said, "He's like a pillar. I think if Mark falls, then the whole of NCT Dream will fall too."


Maknae Jisung also didn't run out of words to compliment Mark. The youngest member said, "He's someone who almost became my role model." (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)