Yeo Jin Goo Learned A Lot About The 90s Through His Role In The Movie 'Ditto'

Eka P
0

Yeo Jin Goo Learned A Lot About The 90s Through His Role In The Movie 'Ditto'

In the film 'Ditto' which premiered on November 16, Yeo Jin Goo will play the role of Yong, a senior student living in 1999.


Yeo Jin Goo recently shared the behind-the-scenes story of his upcoming film “Ditto”. Remake of the 2000 film "Ditto" is a story of love and friendship between two college students from different time periods who coincidentally start talking through walkie-talkies.


Yeo Jin Goo will play Yong, a senior who lives in 1999, while Cho Yi Hyun will play Moo Nee, a sophomore who lives in 2022. Kim Hye Yoon, Na In Woo and Bae In Hyuk will star. main. the cast of millennials and other Gen Z, who will come together in this timeless love story.


Yeo Jin Goo, who was born in 1997, talked about what it was like to play a college student living in 1995. "There is a lot more material that I can refer to than I expected. Since the 90s is an era that I admire, there are many movies and dramas that I like (of that era), and looking at those projects, I thought a lot about wanting to enter that era. I feel like I'm dreaming because I can indirectly experience that era through this (project)."


In fact, Yeo Jin Goo collects LP records and enjoys listening to music on the turntable. "It's interesting that retro is trending now. I like music where I have to manually put vinyl records on the turntable, and I like film cameras where I have to manually adjust the focus and exposure. People are curious about the time they never natural, and I feel there is an element of romance to objects from the past as they exude an air of sincerity," she exclaims.


Finally Yeo Jin Goo expressed how much he wanted to empathize with viewers by saying, “It would be nice if viewers praised the acting or the film itself. But if I could ask for more, I want the older generation, those in their 20s in the 90s, to experience the heartwarming feelings after watching the film. For those who have memories of crying because of love, I want to bring those memories back to the surface." Meanwhile, "Ditto" is scheduled to premiere on November 16. (wk/aiss)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)