Red Velvet Gets Attention Through Beautiful Outfit 'Feel My Rhythm'

Eka P
0

Red Velvet Gets Attention Through Beautiful Outfit 'Feel My Rhythm'

A Post in the Instiz Online Community Highlights the Dresses Worn by the Five Members at the 2022 GMA Stage. Irene And Friends Wear Outfits With Coordinated Colors.


Red Velvet was one of the performers at the 2022 Genie Music Awards (GMA) which was held last November 8. The stage outfit worn by the five-member girl group drew praise for its attractive and luxurious design.


A post on the Instiz online community highlighted the dress worn by the five Red Velvet members when appearing on the 2022 GMA stage. On this occasion, Irene and her friends wore outfits with coordinated colors that made them look compact.


Each member wore a top with a different style, such as a top for Joy, a sabrina-necked top for Irene and Yeri, and a long-sleeved top for Seulgi. For subordinates, they all wear thigh-length skirts but with different designs.


GMA 2022: Red Velvet Reaps Attention Through Beautiful Outfit \'Feel My Rhythm\' GMA 2022: Red Velvet Reaps Attention Through Beautiful Outfit \'Feel My Rhythm\' GMA 2022: Red Velvet Reaps Attention Through Beautiful Outfit \'Feel My Rhythm\ '


Red Velvet Gets Attention Through Beautiful Outfit 'Feel My Rhythm' 2
Instiz

The outfit was worn by Red Velvet during the performance of "Feel My Rhythm" and managed to convey a feminine and elegant impression. In response to this beautiful costume, the netizens at Instiz compactly gave praise.


"You can guess, big agencies are different," commented netizens. "Wow they really look like princesses," said another netizen. "Really... Outfit 'Feel My Rhythm' is personally my style. This is the most beautiful outfit I've seen so far," said another.


"I feel that RV 'Queendom' and 'Feel My Rhythm' are really my taste," said a netizen. "That dress must be super expensive, right...? The investment is worth it..." another commented. "In addition to clothes, the fact that they are from a big agency gives me a sense of stability. Even the tall Joy doesn't look strange here," added another. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)