Returning to Acting, Shim Eun Woo is Happy to Get a Second Chance After Stumbling on a Bullying Scandal

Eka P
0

Returning to Acting, Shim Eun Woo is Happy to Get a Second Chance After Stumbling on a Bullying Scandal

Shim Eun Woo held his first press conference with the South Korean media after being one of the celebrities who was dragged into school bullying and admitting his mistakes last year.


Shim Eun Woo finally spoke to the South Korean media for the first time after being dragged into a bullying case last year. He is known to be one of the celebrities who was said to be a bully in February 2021.


Shim Eun Woo expressed his happiness at being able to return to the world of entertainment after such a long time. He is known to have attended the press conference for his new feature film "Seire" which was held in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.


Shim Eun Woo himself also did not hesitate to mention his return to acting after the bullying controversy. He admitted that he was very happy because he got a new opportunity to show a better image.


"It's been a very long time since I greeted you (the media). But first, all of us, cast and staff, only thought of one project and filmed it with great difficulty. When the work was released, I was even happier that I had the opportunity to be seen by people," said the actress born in 1992.


Shim Eun Woo also feels grateful for the love given by fans so far. He admitted that he was confused about how to reply to this. Thus, she wanted to show proof of her hard work as an actress to repay fans' support.


"You have sent me a lot of interest and love, and I always think about how to repay it. I also want to express my gratitude to the staff I work with," admitted Shim Eun Woo.


"In the future, I will prove myself as a better person, a better actress, and show a better appearance. And I will work hard to show a good image," promised Shin Eun Woo.


Meanwhile, last year Shim Eun Woo openly admitted that he had indeed been a bully even though the agency had previously denied it. However, Shim Eun Woo ensured that he went straight to the victim to apologize in person. (wk/alpha)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)