Kang Na Neul-Lee Yoo Young Say Thank You And Throw Praises To Each Other After 'Insider' Ends

Eka P
0

Kang Na Neul-Lee Yoo Young Say Thank You And Throw Praises To Each Other After 'Insider' Ends
Instagram


Meanwhile, the series revolves around a judicial trainee whose existence is became upside down while undertaking a secret investigation, and ends up struggling to try to repair his normal existence.


Recently, the main stars of the drama "Insider" shared their final remarks and thanked visitors for making the final video. The video that became filmed after the last day of filming the drama starts offevolved with Kang Ha Neul greeting visitors.


"I assume that is a venture that I have lots of amusing with because I talk to the director as well as different actors in each scene I shoot, so I'm searching forward to (the general result) as well," stated Kang Ha Neul, who also left a video message for his co-big name Lee. Yoo Young. "Yoo Young, you've got finished a high-quality task. I surprise where your air of secrecy and strength got here from. There had been lots of truly hard and hard scenes, however you men filmed them all without showing any symptoms of dissatisfaction or problem. As your co-stars, I I'm so thankful to you men, and I'm touched through you guys. I hope to see you once more in some other challenge with a function where we can end up closer. Yoo Young is suffering! Lee Yoo Young is rocking! (Laughs)."


Then Lee Yoo Young shared his ultimate feedback and emotions about acting with Kang Ha Neul. Oh Soo Yeon became a hard position, so I needed to reflect a lot while appearing. I suppose it is why this man or woman evolved a lot in me. I already sense sorry and sad because now it's coming to an quit. We've been filming together for greater than half a 12 months. When filming, you continually placed me first and tried to fit my performing, and it helped me lots because you constantly acted out of your heart. I loved every minute we acted collectively. It turned into my honor, and I am very grateful to you for being my co-big name, "he stated.


Heo Sung Tae, who played Yoon Byung Wook, also shared, “Thank you to the visitors who appreciated our drama. This is every other mission wherein I play the villain again, and I wonder how viewers will find (my performing). This time, I had a difficult time acting as a villain in particular due to the fact my performing companions have been Yoo Young, who is very candy, and Ha Neul, who is a kind, pleased, and fantastic man or woman. I have nothing left to wish for if I turn out to be an excellent detail for this tremendous drama. I need to specific my gratitude to the 2 actors. Kang Ha Neul and Lee Yoo Young, combat!"


Meanwhile, the collection is set a judicial trainee whose life is turned upside down when he is going on a secret investigation, and ends up suffering to try to repair his ordinary lifestyles. The JTBC drama commenced airing on June 8 and ended closing week with a total of sixteen episodes. (wk/aiss)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)