Jiho Ex Oh My Girl Chooses New Agency, Ready To Debut Acting Career

Eka P
0

Jiho Ex Oh My Girl Chooses New Agency, Ready To Debut Acting Career
Jiho Ex Oh My Girl chooses a new agency. (celebrities.id/Allkpop)


Jiho ex Oh My Girl reportedly agreed to join the P& Studio agency. After that, he will start his career in acting.


The P& Studio agency revealed an official statement regarding the joining of Jiho, ex-Oh My Girl.


"We have signed an exclusive contract with former Oh My Girl member Jiho." wrote P&Studio.


"Jiho will start his career in acting using a new promotional name, Gong Jiho. We promise to fully support Gong Jiho so that he can show his talent to the best of his capacity and grow into a skilled actress," she wrote again.


Launching Allkpop, Wednesday (10/8/2022), as is known, Jiho recently left the group that made his name and became a free agent.


Jiho had time to share a touching handwritten letter to his fans the day after parting ways with Oh My Girl and her agency, WM Entertainment.


It is known, P&Studio also houses actors and actresses such as Park Hyung Sik and Sung Yoo Bin. /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)