J-Hope BTS's Story Saves Sick Cats Makes Pussy, Humility Praised

Eka P
0

J-Hope BTS's Story Saves Sick Cats Makes Pussy, Humility Praised
Instagram/uarmyhope


One of the stories that initially only circulated in the online community regarding J-Hope BTS was finally verified, where the idol helped the cat with the heart of the wild animal.


The revealing of a sweet story about the caring that comes from J-Hope BTS (Bangtan Boys) again builds an emotional atmosphere. Recently, it was revealed that J-Hope saved an outside cat who was sick with a moving atmosphere.


When appearing as a guest on the radio show "Star Night" on August 10, J-Hope not only talked about his solo career but also interspersed with his daily activities related to this stray cat. During the show, a listener sent a message asking J-Hope questions about past events.


"I heard that you took a sick stray cat to the vet last year. Did this really happen?" asked the listener of J-Hope. When he found out about this, J-Hope said he was surprised because this story was known to fans. The reason is, it happened about one year ago in November 2021.


Back in November of last year, one user of the online community posted an online post saying that J-Hope took a sick stray cat to the vet. He also paid for his treatment in full.


As there is no evidence, this story remains one of the many BTS stories circulating among unverified stories. However, J-Hope confirmed that the story was true.


"Ah yes, right. I was filming something that day, and I saw a stray cat around the filming location. My heart immediately broke into pieces when I saw the cat," said J-Hope later.


"I have a dog myself, and his eyes are in bad condition. So, his eyes are actually artificial. He's had an eye transplant before. A stray cat's eyes don't look good either. Since the cat is also too thin, I don't think I can leave the cat there like that," J-Hope said simply.


"So, I took the cat to the vet myself. I took care of the cat and found a new family and home for him. They seem like good people," said J-Hope telling the process.


After listening to it, host Kim Eana praised J-Hope's attitude. To this, J-Hope coyly laughed and answered still with humility, "It seems that the cat and I were destined to meet then. It was just the right time, that's all." (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)