Yuqi (G)I-DLE Gives This Cute Gift To SuJu Members When Invited To Attend 'Super Show 9: Road'

Eka P
0

Yuqi (G)I-DLE Gives This Cute Gift To SuJu Members When Invited To Attend 'Super Show 9: Road'
Instagram/yuqisong.923


Yuqi Yang who is a big fan of Super Junior, E.L.F., attended their concert. During the concert, Super Junior noticed Yuqi in the audience and they danced to 'TOMBOY'.


July 17 was the last day of Super Junior's concert "Super Show 9: Road" which was held for 3 days at Jamsil Arena, Seoul. (G)I-DLE's Yuqi gave adorable gifts to the members on the day of their concert.


On this day, Yuqi who is a big fan of Super Junior, E.L.F., attended their concert. During the concert, Super Junior noticed Yuqi in the audience and they danced to "TOMBOY", which is (G)I-DLE's latest hit song.


They also greeted Yuqi and the idol waved and danced "TOMBOY" in return. He was also seen holding a concert banner in his hand, just like the other fans around him.


At the end of the concert, Yuqi visited Super Junior backstage and took a group photo. After the photo session, Yuqi gave a special gift to the nine Super Junior members, including Kim Heechul who was unable to participate in the concert.


The prizes are cakes that Yuqi specially made for them. Each cake is blue, the official color of Super Junior and E.L.F., beautifully decorated with icing sugar in a different style. On the cake, each Super Junior's name was written next to the same message, "Welcome to the ninth 'Super Show'!"


Later, Yuqi updated her Instagram with a group photo of herself and the members and wrote, "I had the honor of attending 'Super Show' today. They called my name, and it really touched my heart."


He continued, "I've been dreaming of appearing on stage all because of the 'Super Show', and I still can't believe that I've become a part of the K-pop industry now. The fact that they called my name during the 'Super Show' means a lot to me. "


"I feel like I'm dreaming today. I want to promote with my group members for a long time, like Super Junior. I still admire you! I will continue to do my best to be like you, Super Junior!" (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)