Usually makes jokes, Mijoo is not comfortable being called a comedian, but even wants to be called this

Eka P
0

Usually makes jokes, Mijoo is not comfortable being called a comedian, but even wants to be called this
Instagram/queen.chu_s


Mijoo Ex Lovelyz Has Now Been Known As A Female Comedian For Her Roles In Various Variety Shows. Therefore, He Received A Lot Of Love And Calls As A Comedian.


As an idol who has now switched professions to become a variety show artist, it seems to be attached to the image of Lee Mijoo ex Lovelyz who is cheerful and comedic. So don't be surprised if Mijoo gets praise from her senior Kang Ho Dong who praises her ability.


During an event, Mijoo met Kang Ho Dong where he talked about various topics on the program "Just Come Out" which was released on Naver NOW on July 20. Kang Ho Dong was impressed by the charm of Lee Mijoo who has the strong power of being a variety show artist.


And amazingly, Mijoo came to the event without any preparation. Finally, Kang Ho Dong ordered various missions and asked Mijoo to do what was written in the script.


It didn't take long for Mijoo to quickly get up from her seat and dance naturally. Kang Ho Dong laughed at his sudden behavior.


Turns out, his behavior was just the beginning. Mijoo then expressed her cute, sexy and crazy versions of herself in different ways. Mijoo was embarrassed but showed an active attitude that made Kang Ho Dong burst out laughing.


"Because I like everyone, I feel happy when I meet them and talk to them. It's nice to be able to talk to other people," said Mijoo.


Mijoo explained how her image when she was a member of Lovelyz was known as an innocent person. I was a rookie at the time, so I kept girl group boundaries. But I couldn't do it. In my opinion, let's go on stage and show my side on variety shows. As a celebrity, I have to work hard everywhere. I'm leaving," explained Mijoo.


Given that she is always funny and active, Mijoo is often misunderstood as a comedian. However, in fact Mijoo did not like it.


"I'm starting to admit it. But I'm not a comedian. I like being called a comedian singer. I'm grateful to have been recognized that I'm good at entertainment shows. That's cool," he said proudly.


Apart from that, Mijoo once again showed that her MBTI is an ISFP type which is classified as an introvert. "I'm really introverted. It's not that I don't like meeting people, I like meeting them, but I want to go home quickly," said Mijoo.


Confidence is the most important thing for Mijoo. Even though she has experienced anxiety, she readily expresses how her thoughts deal with it.


"When I feel anxious, I feel trapped. So, instead of worrying, I want to enjoy this moment. Instead of thinking I can't do it, it's better to think I have to do it," he explained. Meanwhile, Mijoo is currently appearing on MBC's "Hangout With Yoo" and tvN's "Sixth Sense 3". (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)