LE SSERAFIM Succeeds with FEARLESS Single Debut, Hong Eunchae and Kazuha Express Happy Feelings

Eka P
0

LE SSERAFIM Succeeds with FEARLESS Single Debut, Hong Eunchae and Kazuha Express Happy Feelings
LE SSERAFIM is successful with FEARLESS debut (Photo: celebrities.id/Facebook @official.lesserafim)


Hong Eunchae and Kazuha LE SSERAFIM expressed the feeling of successful group debut with the song FEARLESS.


In an interview Kazuha expressed her happy feelings.


“As someone who has been doing ballet for 15 years, K-pop is a whole new world for me. Like the lyrics in our debut song 'FEARLESS' which states, 'I'm not afraid,' I want to go forward without fear," he said as reported by Soompi, Tuesday (19/7/2022).


Two months have passed since LE SSERAFIM debuted with the song FEARLESS, and the song's popularity is still rising steadily on the Billboard's Global Excl. U.S. charts.


“It was hard to really realize our popularity until we went to Japan. But when I recently visited, meeting fans and getting on stage let me know that people really support us even in Japan. In the future, I want to meet fans not only in Japan but all over the world," said Kazuha.


Similarly, Hong Eun Chae admitted that she was initially nervous when she debuted on stage. But because there was a high response from fans, the nervousness disappeared into euphoria.


“Before debuting, I was worried that I would be nervous, but once I was on stage, it turned out to be interesting and fun. I'm the type of person who enjoys being on stage."


"I'm happy because it seems like people are still listening to our songs now even though our promotions are over," he said. /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)