SNSD's Yoona is still beautiful in her daily schedule

Eka P
0

SNSD's Yoona is still beautiful in her daily schedule
Instagram/yoona__lim


Yoona Posts New Daily Life Vlog On Her Personal YouTube Channel, Reveals How She Celebrated Her Birthday. He Goes To Take Photos At The Photo Booth Machine


Girls' Generation's Yoona showed her unchanged visual in the photo taken in the photobooth. As an idol known for her stunning visuals, the actress and singer's beauty doesn't diminish even in her daily schedule.


On June 17, YoonA posted a new daily life vlog on her personal YouTube channel, revealing how she celebrated her birthday. He went to take photos at the photo booth machine where fans had prepared four photo frames for YoonA's special birthday as a gift for him.


Yoona naturally poses in front of the camera like a pro idol and shows off her beautiful visuals. Her cute and playful expressions accentuate her adorable charms in every photo. After he took the photo, he made sure the fan-prepared birthday frame was applied.


SNSD's Yoona is still beautiful in her daily schedule 2

SNSD's Yoona is still beautiful in her daily schedule 3

In the video, YoonA also expressed her gratitude to fans who prepared various birthday events for her, saying, "I came here because I was told that my fans prepared this for me as a birthday present."


"The day is almost over. So, I can't come to places where the program is over. I have some free time today, so I'm visiting places secretly. There are places I haven't been able to go yet. I know that some of you are disappointed, but I have noticed," said Yoona.


Meanwhile, YoonA celebrated her 32nd birthday (33 years by Korean reckoning) on ​​May 30. The owner's full name Lim Yoona is currently busy with filming the drama "Big Mouth" and preparing for Girls' Generation's comeback. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)