Lee Joo Young Reveals His First Time Attending the Cannes Film Festival Thanks to 'Broker'

Eka P
0

Lee Joo Young Reveals His First Time Attending the Cannes Film Festival Thanks to 'Broker'
Instagram/acefactory.official


Actress Lee Joo Young, who was part of the film 'Broker' with Song Kang Ho, IU, and others, attended the screening at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival. This is how she feels.


Along with IU and other "Broker" players, Lee Joo Young has attended the 2022 Cannes Film Festival. While doing a photo shoot with VOGUE Korea, Lee Joo Young talked about the film.


In "Broker", Lee Joo Young plays Detective Lee who teams up with Detective Soo Jin (Bae Doona) to chase after Sang Hyun (Song Kang Ho) and Dong Soo (Kang Dong Won) who works to find the parents of abandoned babies with an offer. special.


For Lee Joo Young, going to the Cannes Film Festival was unbelievable. Moreover, Lee Joo Young himself really admires the director Hirokazu Koreeda so that to be a part of the grand celebration in the film "Broker" has its own impression for him.


"I'm very happy to hear that director Koreeda is shooting a film in Korea. Even if I can't participate as an actor, it means a lot to me as a fan of the director," said Lee Joo Young.


By being able to attend the 2022 Cannes Film Festival, how does Lee Joo Young really feel?


"But I can't believe I went to Cannes with 'Broker'. It's a fun and valuable experience to be a part of a work that gets a lot of public attention like this," said Lee Joo Young.


Having learned a lot from previous projects, Lee Joo Young apparently has special plans to implement in the future. Currently Lee Joo Young is trying to enjoy a work as a collaboration rather than working alone.


"I've learned the joy of working over the past two to three years. It feels different from when I'm having fun without knowing anything. I used to be responsible for myself, but the people around me made me feel comfortable, and even if I was working, I tried to to enjoy it in collaboration instead of alone. So I want to do as much work as possible," explained Lee Joo Young.


Meanwhile, "Broker" was also shown in Indonesian cinemas. The film began to be watched by homeland fans since last June 16. (wk/inta)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)