Kangin Ex Super Junior Admits To Be A Victim Of Scam

Eka P
0

Kangin Ex Super Junior Admits To Be A Victim Of Scam

Former Super Junior member Kangin recently admitted to having experienced direct transaction fraud.


“I was conned by a direct transaction, hahaha. Ah, I was cheated," Kangin wrote on his Instagram Story on Saturday (11/06).


In the next post, Kangin uploaded a photo that seems to be related to fraud and said, "I was scammed. Catch that XX," he wrote angrily.


In addition, he also wrote, "Am I doing something wrong if I post the number of the person who tricked me?"


Kangin is known to have debuted with Super Junior in 2005 and stopped his activities in 2009 after receiving two charges, assault and drunk driving. In 2019, Kangin officially left Super Junior. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)