Jang Nara Soon to Leave Singleness: I'll Spend My Life With People Who Make Me Happy

Eka P
0

Jang Nara Soon to Leave Singleness: I'll Spend My Life With People Who Make Me Happy
Jang Nara will marry a lover who is six years her junior. (Photo: celebrities.id/Instagram)


Korean singer Jang Nara soon married her boyfriend who was six years younger than her.


Launching Soompi, Friday (3/5/2022) Jang Nara made a message about her marriage announcement. However, he didn't say exactly when he would get married.


"I'm getting married," he said.


They have been in a relationship for two years and promised to get married. "We have promised to be friends for life with each other," he said again.


This woman fell in love with a smile, a kind and sincere heart, from her lover. He is very happy that he will soon marry his idol.


"The fact that I will be spending my life with such an amazing person makes me very happy," he said.


Jang Nara did not expect to get married so soon. He felt that time was running so fast.


"It seems like just yesterday that I debuted as a celebrity, but so much time has passed since then," he said.


The singer who was born on March 18, 1981 cannot explain the details of his wedding date for fear that his girlfriend will not agree.


"I'm really sorry for the fact that I can't go into more detail, out of concern that her non-celebrity might face some inconvenience," he said.


Jang Nara is a singer and actress from South Korea who has been active in the South Korean and Chinese entertainment industry since 2001. She became famous with her hit studio album Sweet Dream in 2002. /celebrities.id

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)