Jang Nara Announces Marriage, 6 Years Away from Girlfriend

Eka P
0

Jang Nara Announces Marriage, 6 Years Away from Girlfriend
Jang Nara will marry a lover who is six years her junior. (Photo: celebrities.id/Instagram)


Jang Nara announced the happy news through the official SNS account. The reason is, he openly announced that he would marry a lover who was six years younger than him.


"I have happy news to share with you all today. I'm getting married! After two years of dating a friend who is six years my junior, we have promised to be each other's life partners," said Jang Nara.


Reporting from Soompi on Friday (6/3/2022), Jang Nara shared that she fell in love with her lover's smile and kindness. He also said he would spend his life with people who could make him happy.


“It seems like only yesterday that I debuted as a celebrity, but so much time has passed since then. I sincerely thank you for loving me, supporting me, and always taking good care of me for a long time,” he said.


Furthermore, Jang Nara also has plans after her wedding and will work hard to prepare for them.


“I'm really sorry for the fact that I can't go into more detail about my fiancé, out of concern that he who isn't a celebrity might face inconvenience at work because of me. I sincerely ask for your generous understanding. Thank you," said Jang Nara. /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)