IU dreams of having super abilities, wants to have the power to not eat and survive

Eka P
0

IU dreams of having super abilities, wants to have the power to not eat and survive
IU dreams of having super powers. (Photo; Allkpop)


IU gave an unexpected answer when interviewed if she had super powers. This is stated in a video entitled 'The Super Strength IU Wants', which was released by Kakao Page, Tuesday (31/5/2022).


In the interview, IU was given a choice of two strengths that she would choose, namely “the power to not eat anything and survive” and “the power not to gain weight no matter what she eats.”


IU prefers to have the power to not eat anything and stay put. There is a reason for this choice.


"I thought it would be more comfortable if I could control my appetite because sometimes you don't know what to eat and there's a lot of leftovers. So I think it would be easier to have the strength not to eat and survive," he said.


IU's choice invited comments from netizens.


"There are so many delicious foods in the world," wrote a netizen.


"I definitely can't choose it," wrote another netizen.


"I like to eat too much," wrote another netizen.


"I would choose the second option - not gaining weight no matter what I eat," another netizen wrote. /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)