DJ Koo reveals the real reason for rushing to marry Barbie Hsu

Eka P
0

DJ Koo reveals the real reason for rushing to marry Barbie Hsu
Naver


After registering the marriage, DJ Koo flew to Taiwan to meet Barbie Hsu and her two children. It is not yet known where this new couple will settle down.


DJ Koo will appear on a TV program for the first time after marrying Taiwanese actress Barbie Hsu. The man whose real name is Koo Jun Yup will be a guest star on the upcoming "You Quiz on the Block" program.


In the released footage of the moment, MC Yoo Jae Seok asked about the relationship between DJ Koo and Barbie Hsu. "I've had her number for 20 years, and Barbie Hsu hasn't changed her number," said DJ Koo.


"I made the decision because I wanted to call him," added DJ Koo. It is said that there was a positive push from DJ Koo and Barbie Hsu behind their sudden wedding announcement.


DJ Koo revealed the real reason for rushing to marry Barbie Hsu was to be able to go to Taiwan as soon as possible. "I can't go to Taiwan because of COVID-19, but I heard I can go if I get married," said DJ Koo.


"That's why I proposed to Barbie Hsu," continued DJ Koo. Yoo Jae Seok then asked, "Are you talking about marriage via video call?" DJ Koo replied, "I got down on my knees and did something like this."


DJ Koo then gave an example of how he proposed to Barbie Hsu and ended up feeling embarrassed. Seeing this, Yoo Jae Seok laughed and said, "You have changed a lot."


DJ Koo and Barbie Hsu previously dated about 20 years ago. This was revealed by the DJ himself on a broadcast in 2010 by saying, "10 years ago, I dated Barbie Hsu for about a year."


After registering the marriage last February, DJ Koo has flown to Taiwan to meet Barbie Hsu and her two children. It is not yet known where the new couple will settle down in the future.


The media said that Barbie Hsu's two children are currently attending school in Taiwan. "If Barbie Hsu lives in Korea following DJ Koo, they will discuss whether to bring her two children to Korea together or stay in Taiwan," said local media. (wk/charity)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)